- University of Lagos – Bachelor’s Degree, Electrical Engineering, (Honours) 1986 – 1990
- Trained at Industrial Control Services in Houston, Texas in 1998 on Safety Shutdown System; and Development of Analytic Competence for Managing Operations at Lagos Business School (now Pan African University) in 1999.
- Fundamentals of Crude Sampling at Jiskoot Auto Control Training Centre, Kent England in 2002 Understanding and Solving Complex Business Problems at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA in 2005.
- Activities and Societies: Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE); Council For Regulations of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN); Oil and Gas Design Engineers of Nigeria (OGDEN); Instrument Society of America (ISA); Institute of Measurement and Control UK; America Measurement Institute (AMI) Sub Committee on Measurement Quality.
- Pupil Engineer – Shell Petroleum Development Company 1990 – 1992
- Worked for Rebold International Limited as a Field Engineer cum assistant manager (Eket operations) from 1992-1997 and designed, installed, supervised and commissioned several instrumentation and control projects.
- Certified Subject Matter Expert on Fluid and Gas Metering.
- CEO of Makon Engineering and Technical Services Limited
- Chairman of Makon Group with global locations spanning across Africa (Nigeria and South Africa), Europe (United Kingdom) and United States of America (Houston Texas).
- Nigerian Union of Journalists (Oyo State Council)-Laudable Contribution to Humanity Merit Award.
- National Association of Oke-Ogun Students (Ibadan)-Merit Award.
- Fiditi Grammar School (Oyo State)-Old Student Merit Award in appreciation to the commitment, dedication and service to the association and humanity.
- Junior Chamber International (JCI) University of Calabar Chapter.-Entrepreneurial Excellence Award.
- Sports Writers Association of Nigeria (Oyo State Chapter)-Gold Merit Award for immense and invaluable contribution to sports development.
- Nigerian Association of Social Workers Merit Awards (Oyo State Chapter)-Philanthropic gestures and contribution to Social Care Delivery Services.
- Mary Hill Convent School, Ibadan-Academic Development Merit award.
- Federation of Ibadan Students Union (FIBSU)-Contribution to the progress and people of Ibadan.
- Ibadan Bishop Philips Academy Old Student Awards-Contribution to the renovation of the school.
Footballing, Track and Field, Lawn-tennis, Marathon events across the globe, Watching Informative and Educative Documentaries